Skip to main content
Get your Wikispaces Classroom now:
the easiest way to manage your class.
Pages and Files
Collaborative Capacity Resource Documents
Working Group Draft Documents
Working Group Meetings
Add "All Pages"
UNCG Collaborative Capacity Work Group
To build upon the
UNCG Guide to Collaborative Competencies Report (
2011) and to seek to develop a collaborative capacity guidance document for those working within organizations and agencies in collaborative governance settings.
This will be explored in the context of the evolving understanding of collaborative governance, the
UNCG Guide to Collaborative Competencies
, and recent efforts in implementing collaborative capacity assessments in agencies and organizations.
Work Group Members:
1. Bob Jones, FSU, FCRC Consensus Center, Work Group Lead
2. Mary Lou Addor, NC State, Raleigh, Natural Resource Leadership Institute
3. Marci DuPraw, Collaborative Strategies Group LLC & NOVA Southeastern University,
4. Kirk Emerson, Univ. of Arizona,
5. Catherine Gerard, Director, Program for the Advancement of Research on Conflict & Collaboration, Syracuse University
6. William Logue, U Mass Boston Office of Public Collaboration
7. Tina Nabatchi, PARCC, Maxwell School of Citzenship and Public Affairs, Syracuse University
8. Maria Placht, US Army Corps of Engineers, Institute for Water Resources/CPC
9. Charlie Pou, Advisor to Administrative Conference of the U.S.
10. Shari Schaftlein, USDOT FHWA, Office of Project Development and Environmental Review
11. Laurel Singer, National Policy Consensus Center, PSU
12. John Stephens, UNC, Chapel Hill, Institute of Government, Public Dispute Resolution Program
13. Adam Sutkus, California State University, Sacramento, Center for Collaborative Policy
14. Laurie Thorpe,
Team Leader, Independent Resources,
U.S. Forest Service
15. Debra Whitall, Ph.D., Social Scientist, U.S. Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Region
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"